Reynolds Kitchens Brown Parchment Paper is a responsibly-sourced, totally chlorine-free cooking paper that is made with 75% unbleached fiber. This baking parchment is compostable in home and commercial composting facilities (facilities may not exist in your area) and meets the standards of EN 13432. The packaging is fully recyclable (check locally). At 12-inches wide, this oven paper fits perfectly in most baking pans, so no trimming or folding is needed. Every Reynolds Kitchens parchment paper roll is oven-safe up to 425 degrees F to help make everyday meals easy—& make clean-up quick! Cooking baked chicken, soft pretzels, pizza, bacon & more has never been easier with Reynolds Kitchens Brown Parchment Paper.
- REYNOLDS BROWN PARCHMENT PAPER—Contains one 45 square foot roll of Reynolds Kitchens Brown Parchment Paper
- Join us and Feeding America in the fight against hunger. For every purchase you make from 9/23-9/30/23, one meal* will be provided to neighbors in need. *$1 helps provide at least 10 meals secured by Feeding America on behalf of member food banks.
- UNBLEACHED & RESPONSIBLY-SOURCED—Choose our 75% unbleached, totally chlorine free, & responsibly-sourced oven paper to cook chicken tenders, sheet pan meals, bread & more with confidence. Product made from responsible sources, as certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- OVEN-SAFE TO 425 F & NON-STICK—Food doesn’t stick to the pan when it’s lined with this versatile cooking paper
- FITS MOST BAKING PANS—Standard 12-inch width fits perfectly into most standard baking pans
- COMPOSTABLE BAKING PARCHMENT—This parchment is compostable in home and commercial composting facilities and meets the standards of EN 13432. Appropriate facilities may not exist in your area
Unbleached Compostable Parchment Paper is the eco-friendly kitchen essential you’ve been searching for. Made from unbleached and sustainable materials, this parchment paper offers all the benefits of traditional parchment paper without the use of harmful chemicals. It’s perfect for baking, roasting, and cooking as it prevents food from sticking to pans and sheets while ensuring easy release and cleanup. What sets it apart is its compostable nature, allowing you to dispose of it in an environmentally responsible way. Use Unbleached Compostable Parchment Paper to cook your favorite dishes and enjoy the convenience of easy cleanup while reducing your carbon footprint. Make a conscious choice for both your cooking and the planet with this eco-friendly parchment paper.